Saturday, September 1, 2012

VOTE FOR ME ON HERO CAST

PREVIOUSLY ON X-MEN 10 HEADSHOTS

Jesus, that was a long time ago. Sorry, guys, I been too busy making that sweet summer scrongi. And being serious about video games.

I auditioned in Framingham for a part in a quinology of films about super heroes in Boston.

American Idol-style, my recorded audition be put online and all of those fans of the Mission Park Quinology could vote for their favorite super hero hopefuls.

Well, mine is finally up!



Also featuring Curtis Reid as my scene partner. Nice going Curtis!

Now, I don't think I'm a bully or diva, so I wouldn't assume that you'd

VOTE FOR ME

just because I'd ask you to. But if you think I've earned it, having watched my audition, then you can go ahead and

VOTE FOR ME.

Or hell! Vote for anyONE of the hopefuls on the ballot! The choice is yours!

DECIDE THE FATE OF THE MISSION PARK QUINOLOGY!!

EDIT (9/19/12): I didn't make it to the next round. Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment